Thursday, February 1, 2018

Short Meditation and Some Direction

Over the past couple of months I have been preparing for some serious self-healing work. No surprise there as self-healing is a never-ending journey. I wasn't aware I needed self-healing about certain issues I had buried until I meditated back in the beginning of December. Once I had the epiphany after much nudging and direction from my guides, I started gathering tools to set up an altar specifically dedicated to this self-healing as I knew it was going to take a long time, a month or longer.

The altar space is nearly completed and I meditated today just to re-center and balance myself. I had asked Ganesha and many other deities and ascended masters to assist me in clearing the space and myself before I meditated. In my meditation, Ganesha put his arm around me and told me I need to give myself reiki for 30 days and 30 nights. I looked at him with gratitude and understanding and asked, "So, you mean twice a day, once in the daytime and once at night?" He nodded and smiled at me approvingly before saying, "Yes." I saw the three candles I have specifically set aside for my self-healing journey and realized I am supposed to do the reiki at the same time I am doing this other self-healing because they are connected - or in other words the reiki is to assist with this healing journey. A guide I could hear but not see seemed to approve of me connecting the two as well as Ganesha.

Ganesha has been calling to me for a long time. I first noticed his call a few years ago, but the last few months I have felt his call strengthen. He has been appearing all over in the physical world for me - in jewelry, tapestries, the Internet, etc. He just has been popping up quite a bit. I knew this was one of his ways of reaching out to me. Now I know why. This self-healing involves a massive letting go and overcoming obstacles. I know he is pertinent to my success in this journey.

Om Hreeng Greeng Hreeng

No comments:

Post a Comment