Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My First Encounter with Archangel Kamiel

I had just an okay day today.  I did not do my usual meditation and Reiki early in the day like I usually do. I spent a good amount of my day applying for scholarships and orientating myself on my university's website.  For those of you who do not know, I am starting school in September for my degree in Psychology.  =^)

My husband had a bad day at work and was very moody when he got home.  He remained grumpy even when he went to bed.  Being a strong empath, this made me depressed and moody too.  I felt my gut telling me that I needed to shield because I was feeling his emotions, not my own.  In the past, I have ignored my gut and just stayed in bed and read or played games until I fell asleep.  After all the progress I have been making and how positive I have been, I really did not want to do that tonight.  So, I took a shower and then came into my office to meditate and do Reiki on myself.

Boy, am I sure glad I did!  I grabbed my rose quartz and placed it on my chest over my heart before I started.  After I meditated, balanced and cleared my chakras, I started shielding myself.  As I started, a new person I did not recognize appeared and began putting up my shields for me.  He had a huge nose and long super curly hair, like permed!  His hair was light brown to gold in color.  It could have been brown with gold highlights even.  His face was like a combination of Gene Wilder's and Dustin Hoffman's, but unique.  He was wearing a court jester outfit minus the hat.  The garb was red and yellow in color.    He was very animated.  Almost immediately I began to ask who he was, but before I could finish my question I felt and heard "Archangel Kamiel."  He also smiled at me at the same time.  I felt a soft loving warmth spread over me.  For the past few weeks, maybe even the last month, I have been calling on Archangel Kamiel almost daily to assist me in grounding, shielding, and healing sessions.

After he shielded me and surrounded me with love, he knelt down next to me to talk.  He confirmed that I was picking up my husband's emotions and that I need to make sure I shield every day before he gets home. He comforted me and told me some other things I needed to hear.  He said we were very old friends and while we talked it did feel like we have known each other a very long time.  His hands and arms were very animated as he talked. He stood up and slowly started to walk away.  I asked him to wait.  I asked him how I was doing.  He tilted his head with a coy smile and asked me what I thought.  I thought briefly and couldn't help but smile as I told him I thought I was doing amazing.  His smile broadened and he nodded knowingly.

He then said, "Precisely."

Then he did a funny dance and jump.  I laughed and asked why he was dressed in a court jester outfit.  He told me he thought I needed a good laugh.  This made me smile and I actually had a couple happy tears from the whole encounter.

He then said to me, "You know why you like that Doctor Who TV show so much?"

Surprised by his question, I asked, "Why?"

He then said, "Because the Doctor reminds you, well your subconscious, of me," and he smiled a huge cheesy smile.

I laughed again, but could feel the truth in his words with a warm and light feeling in my chest.  I stood up, walked over to him and opened my arms and asked if I could hug him.  He said yes of course I could hug him and said he was a hugger.  He seemed flustered I even asked, like I should already know.  He embraced me in one of the best bear hugs I have ever experienced.  He told me to go and spend the rest of my evening taking care of me.  He said if I wanted to heal others than by all means to go ahead and do so, but to do whatever I wanted and take care of myself because taking care of myself is very important.  He then left waving goodbye.  This was my first time meeting him in this life.  He told me he has known me a very long time and I have know him a very long time also, even though this was my first time meeting him in this life.  I am so grateful he came to me tonight and had a nice long talk with me.  I needed it.  Thank you Archangel Kamiel for helping me tonight and for always watching over me.  Love and light.  ~*Namaste*~

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading about your experience! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nadine! It was an amazing experience and am so grateful for it. I really needed it last night! :)

      Delete