Thursday, July 18, 2013

Unexpected Journey and a Fairy

I was doing my daily meditation a little bit ago and my Rhino appeared to me instantly.  He wanted to take me on a journey and I was not expecting to do that today.  He told me to merge with him, and so I did.  I felt very comfortable in his form.  It felt good being large and heavy, sturdy.  It felt like it was a good thing (and usually when we feel large and heavy, we feel fat and negative emotions associated with being fat).  Our bodies became one and we went running.  He leaped into the cave entrance I use for journeying and we continued running.  I recognized fluorescent glowing lights along the cave walls.  Soon, there was a pool ahead with a small island in the center.  There was a woman sitting on the island in formal wear and she was just chilling out there.  I have seen this before.  The woman nodded politely to me as we walked past.  I asked my Rhino why she was there, or what it meant.  He told me that today was not the right time for that.  Then he broke into a run again.  We came to an edge of a cliff with a ladder leading down.  He told me to take us down.  Even though we were merged and I was as the Rhino, it only took a thought from me to have my human body back and walk us down the ladder.  This time, my Rhino was within my body.  When we got to the bottom, we transformed back into the Rhino form.  In only a few steps we approached a large opening that opened into a huge beautiful forest.  I slowly emerged from his body and was my own again. We walked slowly and I kept one hand on his side.  I have been to this forest before.

I asked him ,"Why are we here?"

I don't remember his exact response, but it was something along the lines of "wait and see."

It started to thunder and rain heavily.  I asked him if this was happening because I was listening to a thunderstorm track for my meditation.

He chuckled and said, "No, it is because you wanted rain and you need its healing."

This made me smile as earlier I had prayed for rain because I need its healing power.  I held my arms to the sky and enjoyed the fat droplets hitting my skin.  I fell on my back to the forest floor and smelled the wet soil.  I rolled around, feeling the soil, rain, and plants.  I laid on my back staring up at the cloud filled sky with the towering trees above.  An insect crawled on my hand and slowly up my arm.  I smiled at it and remained still, listening to the forest.  As I sat up, the ground shook and an enormous praying mantis walked by.  It was so large it was bigger than most buildings.  I looked up amazed at the underside of its belly.  It disappeared through the trees and started to shrink.  It shrunk to a normal size for a praying mantis and flew to me.  It landed on my left arm and crawled up to sit on my shoulder.  It started whispering in my ear.

The praying mantis I discovered is another animal totem for me.  She started explaining why.  Now, I have not read anything on praying mantis animal totems.  This all came from her.  She told me that I need to be sure to camouflage myself and then congratulated me on doing so regularly.  She encouraged me to spend more time around and among plants, respecting their gift of life, food, and shelter.  What she told me next surprised me, but made total sense.  She said that I take what I need from my mates and move on.  She said I devour what I need and then move on to the next to find what I need.  As she explained this she showed me how Praying Mantis females devour the heads of their mates after mating.  She then told me I do this because my true mate is not here on this Earth to be with me, that I am here to help others.  And so I find temporary mates to fill my needs.  Considering the history of my love life, this made complete sense.

Rhino then prompted me to walk.  We walked together and I saw a lake with a small island on it.  My higher self was sitting there and she smiled when she saw me.  The swan floating on the lake at her side swam to in front of the island and there were several other swans suddenly.  She stepped on the backs of the swans and came to me, giving me a loving hug.  She took my hand and started walking back across the swans to the island.  I started to protest, not wanting to hurt the swans, but when I looked down before I stepped, I noticed that the swans were now stone and turned facing the island now.  Whereas before, the swans were facing me.  I was mystified and with my higher self's encouragement, stepped across the backs of the stone swans to the little island.  She took my hands and we sat together on the mossy grass.  I started to ask about the swans and she just laughed and then told me that this was a magical forest.  The island started to move as I heard a loud groaning animal noise.  The island rose higher and higher and I saw that it was actually the head of an animal!  It had a very long neck and its skin was green and turquoise in color.  When my eyes saw the body rise from the forest floor which was part water and part soil, my mouth dropped open.  It was a Plesiosaur.  I started to ask my higher self what his name was, but as soon as I said him, she corrected me and said she.  I was so enthralled that it was a female that I lost interest in her name.

For those of you unfamiliar with the term, it is an herbivore water dinosaur.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plesiosauria

The head rose almost above the forest canopy, hovering just under it.  My higher self then told me that the reason I had seen the Bear Lake monster and felt such a connection to it, was because it was one of my totems.  I was not expecting this, but it rang true and made sense.  I was in awe and filled with joy.  My higher self then took the time to tell me that I am on the right path, that I need to remain positive and push my website.  She encouraged me to keep going and that I pulled the "You are on the right path" card yesterday because it is true.  Then a bright light appeared from the sky and shone on me.  A hand from the light handed me a pink square envelope that opened from four folds.  Inside the envelope was a large amount of cash.  I held it to my heart and poured forth my gratitude and love.  I tucked the envelope into a pocket under my arm.  Then my higher self took my hand and placed a small ball of white light in my palm.  I could make out little wings and noticed arms and legs, almost invisible in the bright light.  It was a fairy.  She told me to keep seeking the fairy realms.  She told me that when I was a child I conversed with the fairies almost every day and that I was starting to remember.  She said that it is time I start seeking them out so that I may converse with them on a daily basis once again.  She told me the fairy in my palm was a companion of mine when I was a child and I was now ready to have her as a companion again.  I asked the fairy her name.  Her name is Oona, Loona or Lunia.  She said I could call her any of those.  I was skeptical as that is a fairy name in some movies.  My higher self tut-tutted me and said that just because it was in a movie does not mean it was not true or real.  Oona asked me if I believed in faeries.  I told her why yes of course I do!  She seemed pleased by this because Oona made a funny face at me and made me laugh.  The Plesiosaur then began lowered back down to the forest floor and water.  The island settled and I knew it was time to go.  I thanked everyone with love in my heart.  I stepped off the stone swans and met my Rhino again.  We merged and ran together, heading back the way we came.  Soon, my Rhino was leaping us through the cave entrance into a bright white light and then I opened my eyes and was back in my office.

Meeting a fairy companion surprised me but I welcome her!  I just started reading Enchantment of the Fairie Realm by Ted Andrews last night.  I do not believe in coincidences.  I look forward to opening up to these realms and experiences!  I have always believed in faeries!

I was not planning to journey today, so this was an unexpected surprise.  I just had to journal they experience before I forgot any details.  I just love how my guides step up when the time is right!  I hope everyone has a beautiful day!
~*Namaste*~
Bear Raven

1 comment:

  1. I do believe in faeries! I do, I do, I do believe in faeries! <3 I'm so glad you're writing these down, they will be a treasure to look back on. Beautiful journey!

    ReplyDelete