Monday, October 12, 2015

A Witch Spirit Guide

Good day all of you lovely souls. Lately I have been having strange experiences and seem to have been struggling more so than usual. I am used to struggling with depression in phases. It has always been a normal part of me and my life. But lately it has felt different, almost as if it is on a different frequency. A sense of hopelessness has been stronger, but my intuition has been kicking on a lot more and telling me to do certain things to overcome or heal it. I also have been having repeatedly stranger dreams than normal. I also wake up from some of these dreams with a sense that an intense healing or spiritual work occurred during my dream state. 

This morning when I woke up, the first thing that came to my groggy mind was that I needed to journey and meditate. I normally don't journey or meditate until I have fully woken up, which sometimes takes a couple hours. So, I made my cup of coffee and let the dog out. I put on drumming music and put on my headphones. I lied down, put on my blindfold and began my normal clearing and shielding process. My shaman stone spoke and wanted to be a part of it, so I placed it on my chest.

I ended up just enjoying the energy and talking with some of my guides. I saw one of my warrior guides that I had not spoken to in a long time. I gave flowing pink energy of pure love to my guides and thanked them for all that they do for me. I also hugged every single one of them. My healer guides were working on me throughout this. A woman in a white dress with very long blonde hair walked up to me and sat beside me. She looked familiar but I don't think I have encountered her before. She introduced herself as "Ifrit" or "Ifruit." I could not get a clear spelling of the name, but she said after I research her name it will make sense to me. It feels that her name is very important. I thought it was Nordic, but I am not sure. She was very calming and loving. She told me she is my witch guide. She said I am coming along in reconnecting with that part of me. Now, a little background, witchcraft is still new to me. I received many messages over the past few years to connect to the divine feminine and work with the moon. It is only this year I came to realize that those messages meant learning about being a witch. 

I asked some questions that I have been meaning to ask my guides lately. She responded with that what I am going through right now is pain from my memories. She said that I am remembering memories and knowledge from some of my past lives. She said that is why I am waking up from strange dreams with knowledge I did not have before. This was spot on because I have woken up lately and gone straight to writing because words of chants and rituals were fresh in my mind that I never knew before. She said that with remembering this knowledge, I am also remembering the pain from those lives. She then showed me how some pains in life go straight into our souls and remain there, as a memory in our soul. She said it is pertinent I let these memories and memories of pain resurface for healing. She said a lot is coming to the surface right now for healing, not just from this life but from others as well. She impressed upon me that the most important thing I do at this time is heal myself, and do a lot of it. So, not only must I work on healing past pains from this life, but past pains from more than one other past life as well. 

This makes so much sense to me at this time. It coordinates with everything I have been feeling and experiencing. I want to be the best healer that I can be, and in order to do that I must continue healing myself. I have always known this. I accepted at the beginning of my awakening that self-healing is a constant process. It is a continuous part of our journey. Even if we heal everything from our past, new things will come into our lives or resurface that needs to be healed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment