Thursday, October 8, 2015

Energy Storm ~ Don't Feel Hopeless

Lately there has been a heavy energy storm. A lot of people I know have been and are affected. It started before the blood moon. I think it is connected to the current retrogrades and the blood moon that occurred. If you have been feeling depressed, lazy, unmotivated, drained, lethargic, nauseous, stomach pains, headaches, weak, hopeless, or not feeling anything at all (bad or good emotions, just numb) then you may be affected too. I first noticed something was off when I learned there was going to be a super blood moon. Normally this kind of thing would excite me, and I would make plans to view and enjoy the energy. However, I just didn't care. I didn't even go outside once that night. Even seeing pictures of the blood moon, I just felt like "so what?" That is when I realized I hadn't been feeling anything energy-wise for a while. This was odd, because I'm normally super sensitive to energies. 

I didn't think too much about it. I figured I must just be going through another rest phase, which happens to me quite often. Then last week I had a horrible lucid dream that was like living in a horror movie. Once I had fully woken from it, I felt unnatural energy in my bedroom. I was incredibly uncomfortable and had goosebumps. I knew I had been under attack. This was the eye opener I needed. I knew something was amiss and started praying and asking for help from God, Goddess, my angels, and guides. It has been a week, but the past few days I felt I had been getting messages from the divine white beings of light.

Last night, I was inspired to take two of my crystals to bed with me and place them on the windowsill that lies directly above my pillow. So, I placed my rhodonite and peacock pyrite there with my other crystals I leave there from time to time. I slept heavily and deeply. This morning I woke up feeling healed, energized, and reconnected to divine in full. As soon as I started opening my eyes I felt instantly motivated to write and create my own spell today, my first spell for my book of shadows (which I have not created yet). I thought this was interesting because while I was falling asleep I was asking for guidance and help to clear and heal this heavy energy affecting everyone. Even as I started to lose myself to sleep's embrace, I thought I should do a ritual for the whole world dealing with this.

It is amazing, even when the darkness is launching a full-frontal worldwide attack, divine love and light still fights the good fight. So, if you have been suffering during this energy storm, do not give up. Do not think anything is wrong with you. There is still light at the end of tunnel. There is always hope, always. Once I have written and created the spell, I will perform it, the ritual and share it with you all. Sending love, light, and hope to all of you at this time.

Love,

Bear Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment